Terms and Conditions of Use
Section 1. General Rules
Article 1. Service Description and Purpose
The Service allows you to enter a web URL to easily create smartphone applications ("smartphone apps") and supply them to the stores.
Article 2. Definitions
"Intellectual property rights" refers to copyright, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and any other intellectual property rights (including the right of acquisition and submission of said rights, such as registrations, etc.).
"Transmitted data" refers to the contents that you send us to create your smartphone apps by using Our Service (including but not limited to text, images, videos, or any other type of data).
"We/Us/Our" refers to Fuller.
"Our websites" refers to the websites managed by us with domain "joren.io."
"Registered users" refers to individuals or organizations that have registered themselves as users of the Service under Article 5. User Registration.
"App users" refers to users of your smartphone apps created using Our Service, and which have been registered on the AppStore, GooglePlay or any other mobile platform ("registered platforms"), from where they have been downloaded. However, this does not include the users of preview apps distributed by us to the AppStore, GooglePlay or any other mobile platform, for the purpose of reviewing or testing the apps on actual smartphones.
Article 3. Notifications
- In the case that we consider it necessary to send you notifications related to the Service, we may send such notifications through Our website, e-mails, posts, or any other method we consider to be appropriate. 2. In the preceding paragraph shall be deemed at the reached moment when we send out the notifications via e-mail or post, or when the announcements are published on Our website.
Section 2. Use of the Service
Article 5. User Registration
- After receiving your user registration request, we shall provide you with a response to indicate the approval or non-approval of said request. From the moment that we approve the registration, you shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, and you shall then be permitted to use the Service using the methods stipulated by us.
Article 6. Account Management
- You are entirely responsible for managing and storing your user ID and password. These may not be shared, lent, transferred, changed of name, sold, etc. to any third parties. Once we have verified your user ID and password, we shall deem that you have made use of the Service as the owner of said user ID and password.
- You shall have responsibility for any damages caused by your lack of management of your user ID and password, for mistakes made when using them, for using them by third parties, etc. with no responsibility whatsoever attributed to us.
- In the case that a user ID and password are found to have been stolen or used by a third party, you shall notify us immediately and follow the instructions given.
- In the case that your information changes after your registration, you shall notify us of said changes immediately using the methods stipulated by us.
- We shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused to you due to your failure to effect the changes under the preceding paragraph.
Article 7. Service Fees
- You shall pay a usage fee in exchange for using the Service. In addition, no refunds shall be issued for any fees that you have already paid, regardless of the reason.
- The Service's usage fees, fee calculation methods, and payment methods are published on Our website or Our service.In the case that you made a contract directly with Us or through Our subcontractor, the Service's usage fee from Us or through Our subcontractor will be stipulated by Us.
- Unless you have followed Our cancellation process during the relevant service period, we shall deem that you have applied to continue using the Service under the same Terms and Conditions of Use, and you shall be deemed to have agreed to this beforehand.
Article 8. Your Behavior
- When sending and receiving data using the Service, you shall have full responsibility for the content being sent or received.
- We provide the Service via the Internet. You shall have full responsibility and be liable for any expenses required for installing and operating the necessary devices for connecting to the Internet, as well as for the use of various communication methods, software, etc. We shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any such installations or operations.
- You agree that separate provisions and payments may be required, depending on the Internet connection environment used, etc., such as payment of communication fees for using or accessing the Service, etc.
- You accept beforehand that you may not be able to use or access part of the Service, depending on your Internet connection environment, device, etc.
Article 9. Prohibited Behavior
- You must not exhibit any of the following behaviors when using the Service:
- Any behavior that violates or may violate the laws and regulations, or any behavior that promotes or may promote the violation of the laws and regulations.
- Any behavior that violates the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or any other rights or interests that belong to us, other registered users of the Service, or other third parties (including any behavior that directly or indirectly elicits such violation).
- Sending information that contains computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
- Sending unsolicited messages such as junk e-mails, spam e-mails, chain e-mails, solicitations, publicity, etc.
- Using the Service for the purpose of collecting personal information.
- Unauthorized or illegal access to the system connected to the Service as a whole, any behavior that damages or interferes with the system's functionality, or any other behavior that causes damage to us.
- Impersonating other registered users or third parties.
- Using the Service to send to us, other registered users of the Service, or the App users any information that falls under, or we deem to fall under, any of the categories below:
- Information that contains excessively violent or brutal expressions.
- Information that contains computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
- Information that contains expressions that are damaging to the honor or credibility belonging to us, other registered users of the Service, or other third parties.
- Information that contains excessive obscenities.
- Information that contains expressions that promote discrimination.
- Information that contains expressions that promote suicide or self-harm.
- Information that contains expressions that promote the inappropriate use of drugs.
- Information that contains antisocial expressions.
- Information that seeks to spread information to third parties, such as chain e-mails, etc.
- Information that contains excessive expressions that cause others to feel discomfort or aim to cause discomfort to others.
- Any behavior deemed by us to interfere, or potentially interfere, with the management of the Service.
- Developing a smartphone app on the Service for the main purpose of redirecting customers to external services, such as other smartphone apps or website.
- Any other behavior deemed by us as being inappropriate.
- If you exhibit any behavior that falls under, or we deem to fall under, any of the previous paragraphs, we may suspend or delete your account.
Article 10. Withdrawal from the Service
- You may withdraw from the Service by using the methods prescribed by us. At the moment you withdraw yourself from Our service, you shall no longer be able to use the Service.
- Even after withdrawing from the Service, you shall not be exempt from any obligations or liabilities (including but not limited to damage compensation) under the User agreement of the Service with regard to us or any other third parties.
- Even after you have withdrawn from the Service, we may still retain or use your registered information.
- After you have withdrawn from the Service, we may decide, at Our discretion, to delete your account.
- After withdrawing from the Service, if you wish to re-register with the Service, you may do so by following the registration process once again. You shall be deemed to agree beforehand that once your re-registration process is complete, the data you had prior to your original withdrawal shall not be carried forward into your new registration.
- After you have withdrawn from the Service, the apps that you have created using the Service, as well as all related data, etc. shall become unusable after a fixed period of time as prescribed by us. All submitted data shall be deleted, so we suggest you to make backups of said content prior to making your withdrawal request. This paragraph shall also be applicable under Article 11, Article 12, and Article 13.
Article 11. Service Suspension and Account Deletion
- If any of the items below are found to be applicable to you, we may, at Our discretion, stop you from using the Service:
- If the standards of your app created using Our service have not been fulfilled when doing a post-release update, or adding or changing its data to a registered platform.
- If deemed as necessary for the management and maintenance of the Service.
- If an illegal use of a payment method prescribed by us has been detected.
- If, when using a payment method prescribed by us, your payment has been stopped or invalidated.
- If you have died, or have been put under guardianship, care curatorship, or special assistance by the courts.
- If deemed by us that there is another reason similar to any of the preceding paragraphs.
- In the case that you have been stopped from using the Service based on the stipulations of under para. 1, and you fail to resolve the issue that caused your suspension within the period of time specified by us, in spite of receiving a notification to do so, we may delete your account.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if a reason prescribed in para. 1 of this Article is applicable to you, and if deemed by us that this may interfere with the execution of Our business, we may delete your account immediately
- Even after your account has been deleted, we may still retain or use your registered information.
Article 12. Temporary Suspension of the Service
- We may temporarily suspend the Service, without any prior notice, due to any of the reasons below. We shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages, caused directly or indirectly to you or third parties due to the suspension of the Service, regardless of the content and nature of the damage.
- If we need to do any system maintenances, tests, repairs, etc. in order to keep the Service running in good operational condition.
- If we are unable to provide any services due to a fire or power outage.
- If we are unable to provide any services due to a natural disaster, etc.
- If we needs to temporarily suspend the Service due to any other operational or technical reason.
- In the case that the Service has been temporarily suspended due to any of the reasons prescribed in the preceding paragraphs, and if we deem that it would be difficult to continue providing the Service, we may terminate the supply of the Service, without any prior notice.
Article 13. Termination of the Service
- We may terminate the Service at any time by making a prior announcement on Our website, etc.
- We shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages caused directly or indirectly to you or third parties due to the termination of the service mentioned in the preceding paragraph, regardless of the content and nature of the damage.
Section 3. Handling of Information
Article 14. Use of Information Relating to the Service
- The Service collects information such as the number of downloads, number of active users, various segment information, various in-app event information, etc. ("the Information") with regard to the smartphone apps created using the Service and distributed via the registered platforms. The Information is then sent to Our servers after taking any necessary protection measures.
- The Information shall be used for the purpose of enhancing the accuracy of the Service, for any other services that we currently provide or will provide in the future, or for developing any successor services of the Service.
Section 4. Handling of Rights
Article 15. Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright in relation to the Service’s data, images, etc. belong to us. Unless granted permission by us, you may not reprint the Service's images, data, or programs, on other services, magazines, advertising, etc.
- In the case that you are found to have violated the stipulations of the preceding paragraph and reprinted the Service's information, etc. without prior permission, we shall take appropriate measures against you based on the Copyright Act (warnings, accusation, claims for damage compensation, injunctions, or other demands as honor restoration measures, etc.).
Article 16. Display of Service Usage Status
- You give consent for us to use your logos, trademarks, etc. on the Service's website, Our website, services, apps, advertising material, etc. only for the purpose of showing the fact that you are using the Service.
- You give consent for us to issue press releases for the purpose of showing the fact that you are using the Service.
Article 17. Rights Ownership
- All rights in relation to the Service's programs, software, services, trademarks, trade names, as well as the services, products, and all related technology provided by us and Our partners, etc. belong to us, Our partners, and the rights-holders of the programs, etc. You must not violate these rights in any way whatsoever.
- You declare and guarantee to us that you do have the legal right to personally send the Transmitted data, and that said the Transmitted data does not violate the rights of third parties. In the case that you are found to have violated this clause, regardless of whether this was intentional, negligent or otherwise, you shall have full responsibility for resolving any disputes that may arise from said violation at your own expense (including but not limited to claims and litigations).
- The copyright in relation to any text, images, videos, etc. ("the Content"), registered or edited by you using the Service, shall be reserved for you and any other existing rights-holders. However, you give consent for us to display the Service's content, including the Content, free-of charge, as examples of use cases, on Our website, information magazines, or any other type of media (whether electronic or otherwise), even after the Service has been terminated.
- You must not reverse-engineer, violate, or restructure any of the Service's programs, software, etc.
- If a dispute arises due to your violation of the stipulations of this article, you shall have full responsibility for resolving said disputes at your own expense, exempting us from all responsibilities under all circumstances.
- You must undertand that there is a case the app, which you created by using the Service, will be registered to registered platforms under Our name. Even for this case, you shall not be exempt from any obligatons stated on this Terms and Conditions of Use or ligal obligations which generally applied to smartphone app administrators, and shall exempt us from all the responsibilities under all circumstances.
Section 5. Other Clauses
Article 18. Denial of Warranty and Discharge
- The Service is provided on an as-is basis. In addition, the Service may be interrupted or suspended due to specification changes, etc. We provide no guarantees whatsoever with regard to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, etc. of the Service, etc. or any information supplied in relation to the Service, etc.
- We provide no guarantees whatsoever that no harmful elements, such as viruses, etc. shall be contained within any of the information, images, etc. of the Service; or that no third party shall ever gain illegal access to the system; or with regard to any other safety aspect of the Service.
- We provide no guarantees whatsoever that the Service is compatible with your specific objectives; that the Service has any expected functionality, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness (included but not limited to the use of the Service to gain app approval by the registered platform's review process); that your use of the Service is compatible with any laws and regulations applicable to you, any internal industry group regulations, etc.; or that the Service shall not experience any faults.
- We shall have no responsibility for providing compensation that exceeds the equivalent amount that you have paid to us in the past two months, with regard to any damages caused to you, regardless of the reason, and even if responsibility is attributable to us. In addition, we shall have no responsibility for providing compensation with regard to any damages caused to you, such as incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, or lost profit.
- We shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that may arise between you and other registered users, App users, or third parties, in relation to the Service or Our website.
- When you make an application to the registered platforms for the apps that you have created using the Service, you shall provide us with any necessary information for said application. In addition, if said information were to include credit card information, etc. we shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused to you, or other third parties, due to the inclusion of such information.
Article 19. Full Agreement
Article 20. Severability of Law
Article 21. Compensation for Damages
Article 22. Dispute Resolutions, etc.
- In the case that the discussions prescribed in the preceding paragraph do not lead to a resolution, said disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as court of first instance.
- These Terms and Conditions fall under the jurisdiction of Japanese Law.
June 17 , 2016